Saturday, June 23, 2007

Paraguay, Day 8 (Saturday)

Hola,

As it turns out, I do have time for a short blog, although I don't have a lot to report. Last night, after posting the last blog, I was able to update the church's laptop so they can use it to run powerpoint, videos, and music. The sounds were all playing too fast, and it needed an updated sound driver. Unfortunately, the brand new scanner I brought for the mission office does not work. My guess is the cable is bad, but who knows. I'll probably have to take it back to the US, and exchange it for another, then get it to Sacramento for when Brenda visits her daughter there.

We finished the office and the painting this morning. There are a few more trim pieces needed, but we had to clear out so they could set up for Awana this afternoon, and the couples' dinner tonight. Lori, Lenny, and David are observing Awana, and Aaron and I are at the house.

This evening, I will be speaking about the seven basic needs of a wife at the dinner. Aaron is going to attend the college group. Tomorrow, Aaron will give a short testimony and I will preach at both services (morning and evening) at the the San Lorenzo church. In between, we are going to a Brazilian restaurant for a huge lunch. We have not been going hungry!

Ciao

No comments: